In terms of personal finance being thrifty is mandatory. This means that everything you buy or pay for has to coincide with two things – they have to be useful and they have to be affordable, if not cheap. It also means that appearance and aesthetics will not be a major factor in acquiring items of importance. Like your car, for example, what you ought to be looking for in a car should be an efficient gas-per-milage ratio, overall price range from $5,000 (minimum) to $40,000 (maximum), should last for up to 5 years or more, and something that you can get 50% back from your initial investment in resale.
And speaking about cars, here are 10 most affordable luxurious cars! A great match between your need for aesthetics and efficiency.
1. Acura ILX
– The fuel-economy ratings of this car is at 28 mpg (miles per gallon) in the city and 35 mpg for highway driving. The ILX comes standard with a sunroof, keyless ignition and entry, dual-zone automatic climate control, a 5-inch center-mounted touchscreen, Bluetooth and leather upholstery with heated front seats. While most offers come with zero downpayment which will bring the total cost of the car to $28,000 – $35,000; Acura has a special offer of $229 a month for 36 months with a downpayment of $2,499. This means that you can get the car for less than $11,000!
2. Audi A3
– Audi is not only associated with the word “luxurious,” but the word “expensive” as well. But the auto maker surpised us all in 2015 when it introduced the Audi A3 which is fairly luxurious and yet has a very competitive price that shocked its competitors. With key features such as
• Xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights
• Panoramic sunroof
• Twelve-way power driver’s seat, including four-way power lumbar adjustment
• Parking system plus with rear view camera (front and rear)
That’s something you’ve never had in a low and mid-end sedan before. The Audi A3 can be yours for as low as $30,900!
3. BMW X1
– BMW is setting a new standard in SUVs (sports utility vehicle) and brands their very frist Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) which boldly suggests that you don’t use the vehicle to do sports activities, but instead you do sports activities with it! The X1 sports a 228 HP 8-speed Steptronic automatic transmission, BMW’s unique mighty inline 4-cylinder TwinPower Turbo 2.0 liters direct inject diesel engine. Dynamic stability control from its intelligent chassis design, spacious interiors, digital dashboard, adaptive LED headlights and more! The BMW X1’s starting price of just under $34,000 and trust me, you won’t be disappointed with this car.
4. Buick Verano
– This car is easily a head-turner and you only need to look at its exterior, interior, back space compartment and engine to understand why. You can get the Buick Verano for as little as $21,065 or through an installment plan of only $199/month for 39 months. Features include stylish leather seats for maximum comfort, futuristic dashboard with the OnStar® 4G LTE™ capability for unparalleled connectivity, Buick IntelliLink for navigation and music. On the exterior features, the Buick Verano sports a sleek aerodynamic design with projector-beam headlamps and signature black chrome grille which adds class to the over all design. There’s nothing not to like about this car. It will be your best buddy after a few days of your purchase.
5. Cadillac ATS
– Now cheaper than ever, you can get the ATS for less than $34,000 and because it is hailed as the new GM’s flagship entry-level vehicle, it comes with a ton of features that will make its price tag totally worth it. It comes with the highly efficient 2.5L 202 Hp engine that has a 22 city/32 highway MPG range. It also sports the same OnStar® 4G LTE™ that the Buick Verano has, limited slip rear differential, Brembo front breaks, magnetic ride control, advanced aerodynamic design and a 5-link rear wheel independent suspension system that makes your road trips more convenient.
6. Infiniti G37/Q40
– The name change might get confusing but the built and features has improved with the new Infiniti Q40. You may not be able to get a brand new Infinity Q40 now as the auto manufacturer has evolved the design of the Q40 to newer models such as the Q50, Q60 and Q70 which includes a gas-electric hybrid engine, so you may have to opt for the used ones. If you want a brand new Infinity, then get the latest models which are even better than the Q40. The Infinity Q40 doesn’t disappoint though when it comes to added features like the LED flood lights and main head lights, interior spacing, leather sewn seats, dashboard navigation and entertainment display and overall performance. The Infinity Q40’s price is $34,000 but you might be able to get it at a lower price on used cars auto dealers.
7. Lexus CT 200h
– With a starting cost of just over $31,000 the Lexus CT 200h should be on your list of top 10 affordable luxurious cars. But if the price isn’t enough to convince you to own one, then let me tell you about its features! First off the CT 200h is rated at 43 mpg city/40 mpg highway and is the only engine of its kind. Talk about savings on fuel consumption – this thing is way way up there! The CT 200h also has excellent handling, advanced voice-activated navigation system, driver centric cockpit and ergonomics, drive mode selection and adjustable cabin to provide extra space for cargo whenever you need it.
8. Lincoln MKC
– This luxurious SUV is among the top selling vehicles in the Asia Pacific region and it’s not hard to see why. Asians have around 2 – 5 people per family and sometimes a sedan is not big enough to accommodate the whole family, so an SUV would be an automatic alternative choice. But even driving it solo gives you a different kind of feel being the man behind the wheel, especially with its advanced electronic dashboard, leather seats, the overall responsiveness of the vehicle to your touch, streamlined exterior, fuel efficiency and other features. The car sells just over $32,000 with monthly amortization options.
9. Mercedes-Benz CLA
– Was it not so long ago that people just dreamed of owning a BMW or a Mercedes-Benz? Well, the middle class Americans certainly can now and it’s the all-new Mercedes-Benz CLA nonetheless. The CLA can be yours for just $32,000 and boy does it bring a whole lot of features that includes advanced aerodynamics which means more speed with less gas consumption and more MPG. The CLA250 engine which produces a 208-hp turbo inline-4 turns less fuel into more torque with 3rd-generation Direct Injection and rapid-multispark ignition. The Mercedes-Benz CLA Coupe also has spacious and sporty cabin which makes the car an all-around family vehicle.
10. Volvo S60
– Finally, the best of the best when it comes to safety in the American auto industry, the Volvo S60. The S-60 sells at a starting price of $34,000 and the car gets the 2.0 Liter 4-Cylinder, 240 Hp, Turbocharged, Direct-Injection engine, you’ll get 26 MPG for city driving and 38 MPG for highway driving. But the most interesting part of all Volvo vehicles is that they are equipped with the most number of airbags to protect the passengers, with modern technology they now have multiple sensors that can identify other vehicles, pedestrians and bikers. Also the built-in computers calculates the proximity of external objects and tells you if a collision course is imminent, thus giving you an early warning to stop or change direction to save your life and other motorists, pdestrians and bikers.
A luxurious car for the right price and a good car insurance package will essentially make you worry less about this aspect of your life. Fuel efficiency is also very acceptable which will help you save at least 20% off of your monthly expenditures. Choosing the right stuff does not have to mean that you’ll choose badly in terms of luxury and aesthetics, because the competition among auto makers will bring you more for less.